11/18/08

She Made My Day...


Dear Tracee,
I finally saw the blog other day after we talked. I did that google search for a person like you said and found your blog.

Tracee you are so beautiful. Everything you have put in your blog is just as you would say it. I can hear you as I read it like you are saying it to me. I read what you just posted and you are so gracious to everyone that is doing wonderful things for you and Joey. I think that alot of people will not be the same knowing what you are going threw. I can't imagine being in your shoes. I just know that you do everything with that tough Tracee way that i admire. Tough but girly and safistacated. I feel relief everythime I talk to you because you are so positive. That is what will carry you through.You always get what you want and damn it, you will get what you want through this too!!!!

I ask my self.....
Why this is happening? Where do you get the strength? I can't believe what is right before me.

How can you be concerned for other people when you have so much going on in your life??

How did God make you such a wondeful person?? Why did God place us in each others lives??

I wish I could be there with you, around you everyday.

You have saved me so much in so many ways and I am truely sorry I am so far away.

I knew you would make a difference when you told me you don't know how but you were going to do something good for people and you are. Imagine how many people you have saved by sharing your journey.

I think of you everyday and am proud to know you. I can't be there physically everyday but I am just a phone call away at anytime you need someone. Please take that and use it!!! I love you Tracee!!! You are a gift to everyone that is lucky enough to be blessed by your friendship.

Keep getting well and get to where you and Joey deserve to be. Truely enjoying life!!!

*Elisa*



-me (Tracee)
I needed to hear this on a day when... I am SOOO tired, sore and my body doesn't look like mine.
All bandages are off and all drainage tubes are gone. I look in the mirror and I don't know who that is...
I want to become okay with it. I actually, do like the size my doctors were able to get at this (stage I) of the reconstruction process. I don't miss those big-o-boobies... I think I'm less then 100cc. (very small A)... And, I think I look like 10lbs. smaller...

0 comments: