11/14/08

Loriann...








Lori,
Those pictures are breathtaking! At least what I could see through all of my tears. I see joy in everyone’s faces. The bar looks amazing and it's glowing with love!!! WOW!!! Words can't describe my immense joy and peace – you have touched me down to the core.

Throughout the many moments of my journey, I would question humanity and the world. I have seen so much with both Joe’s and my illness that I will never be the person I was before. The act of kindness from you and your team truly restores our faith that there is still so much love and humanity left in this world. I have seen people's true colors from the time I was diagnosed. Friends that swore they were friends--fell short. A friend that I never thought cared became my rock. Family stepped up and filled in the cracks. Thus, I started to meet a network of angels. Lori, you are truly an angel. I don't even know if you are aware of your energy; you are captivating and your humanity is something that one does not see with any frequency in women these days.

I believe that is why you are the true meaning of what it means to be a WOMAN. You treat people with respect. And you have shown us only love. Thank you for being one of my angels. So, many women have it all backwards, to really grasp what “it” means to be real woman. They think they need to wear $300 dollar jeans or carry the hottest purse to be "something". I know because, I was one of them. Then I found my purpose and life is so much more than the superficial and material world. I know you found out, as well that it doesn't take all that to make a woman a woman. It's what's inside and what you do with it, and last night you gave back! Not only did you give back, but also you gave back in a big time way. I don't know how you nailed it but everybody that came out to support the cause said they felt bits of me around and my spirit was there. I know I was too...

Much love,


Tracee

0 comments: