11/11/08

Photos of my journey so far.......

This is right before the start of Chemotherapy


Photobucket
This is right after 5 1/2 months of Chemo!

Photobucket
Later that Night!
Photobucket

Night out with family and friends!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I had the honor of being the guest speaker for USC Norris Cancer centers Breast Cancer Awareness Day
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketMy Wonderful Doctors and I!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I was also a special guest speaker at a USC sorority!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

JOEY 'n' I !!!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
MY FAMILY WALKING IN MY HONOR AT THE REVLON WALK!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Even during Chemo, I have to represent The Fearleaders!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comments:

veromango said...

To my amazing cousin,
You said "relative have found strength they never knew they had". That strength came from seeing your incredible attitude and fighting spirit. I've been in awe of you as you go through this journey. We are still behind you as you continue to fight on. We love and support you. Can't wait till you're up and wrecking havoc again.

Love,
Veronica